About the Journal
Open Journal System (OJS) adopted Research Journal
- Biannual Research Journal “AL-DALILI” Quetta. ISSN: 2788-4627 (Print), ISSN: 2788-4635 (online).
- Al-Dalili Research Journal is a multi-disciplinary research journal and Approved By HEC / Higher Education Commission Pakistan. The Editor of Al-Dalili is Prof. Dr. Abdul Ali Achakzai.
- Al-Dalili Research Journal, Quetta is an open access journal and it allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose. All current/previous issues and complete articles can be viewed / downloaded from current issue/ previous issues section. it fulfils the DOAJ definition of open access.
- AL-DALILI Research Journal is devoted to the academic study of Islam and the core sciences in the field of Islamic studies i.e. Tafseer, Hadith, Seerah, Fiqh, Sufism, history, thought, theology, culture, civilization, law, Development, Administration, Languages, Information, Literature and so on in Islamic Perspective. The journal encourages submissions dealing with diverse socio-religious issues and various branches of Islamic sciences. Manuscripts can be in Seven languages: Arabic, Balochi, Brahui, English, Pashto, Persian, and Urdu.
- One of the key aims of this journal is to establish scholarly relationships between academic and intellۚectual communities of the world. In order to achieve this aim, Research Journal AL-DALILI is keen to include research on topics that highlight classical and contemporary perspectives in relation to various Islamic concepts, to answer research questions related to Islamic theology and jurisprudence, and to find solutions from to the modern era issues in the light of Qur’an and Sunnah.
The Research journal AL-DALILI is a multi-disciplinary research journal which is devoted to the academic study of Islam with all its manifestations, i.e. Tafseer, Hadith, Seerah, Fiqah, Tasawwuf, history, thought, theology, culture, civilization, law, Development, Administration, Languages, Information, Literature and so on in Islamic Perspective. however, it encourages the papers dealing with the Socio-Religious issues. Research Journal AL-DALILI welcomes submission of articles in the broad areas mentioned above. The journal is published biannually and accepts articles in Seven languages (Arabic, Balochi, Brahui, English, Pashto, Persian, and Urdu).